All the necessary anti-pandemic safety standards will be maintained, including regular disinfection of contact surfaces.
HEALTH & SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Refrain from visiting the Museum if you have symptoms of coronavirus
- Wear a hygienic mask inside buildings
- Keep social distancing of 1.5 metres
- Avoid oncoming groups on park paths
- Use hand antiseptics
- Use contactless payment wherever possible
CATHERINE PARK Entrances (ticketed): entry hours 9.00–19.00
Tickets (Rub 80–150) available at Park Ticket Booths (dated) and online on our website’s Russian version (for one visit, open-dated, valid through 18 October 2020). Hard copies of IDs and documents allowing reduced rates are required.
ALEXANDER PARK Entrances (free): entry hours 10.00–20.30
- Gate opposite the Lyceum and Znamenskaya Church
- Gate near Imperial Farm
- Alexander Palace Gate
- Gate on Spruce Alley (from Alexandrovskaya village)
- Rose Gatehouse (from Turner Institute)
- Gate near Large Chinese Bridge
The Catherine Palace and our other displays will have to remain closed until the Government of St Petersburg lifts the quarantine measures in this regard.